Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A Peek Inside My Heart

I do not mind who you love, that is your heart. I do not care to which god you pray, that is your faith. I do not think about the color of your skin or about where your ancestors arose, that is just history and DNA.

We are more than the sum of parts.

If you are good and giving, I will treasure you. If you are honest with me, I will give that to you in return. If you are kind and helpful, I will love you. 

If you are filled to brimming with hate, I have no place for you. If your words are poison, speak them somewhere else. 

Always try to be the best version of yourself that you can imagine. Inspire. Create. Live. Dream. Work hard. Love. Give. Help. Have joy. 

Those are the values that I value and the rest is just noise.

No comments: