Thursday, January 23, 2014

Corwyn's Ring of Chivalry

Someday, the day will come. On that day I will have an idea and someone will tell me no, or I have gone too far. Fortunately, that day hasn't come yet.

So I made a scroll for a friend who is legally blind and I made it as a giant eye-chart. My partner-in-crime, Mistress Gwenhwfyr ber Cain, did her math ninja thing and figured the correct proportions of each line and what eye strength it represents and I merrily lettered away. So, it's not so much calligraphy as trying to look like a printed font.

On the upside, he found it amusing and when pressing his face to the scroll, he could read the letter 'E'. Success!

Ring of Chivalry for Baron Corwyn

Each good deed and kind word is a tiny spark and as those kindnesses multiply they become a beacon by which we can know the worth and chivalry of a man. As Corwyn Moray shines exemplar with his many acts and deeds, the ladies of the Barony of Wyvernwoode would bestow this Ring of Chivalry. So done this 3rd day of January, AS 48

So, that was fun.

No comments: